Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Celebrating Channukah

Happy Channukah to everyone. Last night, all the the East Side Giraffes went over to the West Side Giraffes and were joined by the Atlanta Cousin who lives in New York. The significant others who were in town, where applicable, also came and we all had latkes, apple sauce, sour cream, noodle kugel, salad, and sundry desserts. It was a yum-fest. Ace remembered to bring our two menorahs from home (I was coming straight from a meeting) so there were five candle-filled menorahs shining bright through the night. I was a tiny bit worried that some of the candles might tip over, but they did not.

If I haven't said it enough, I love that so many Giraffes are in the city and I am going to be sad when we redisperse, whenever that happens to be. After all, I don't know that many people who want to raise kids in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment