Thursday, January 31, 2008

Other Apartment Desires

And there are a few things I forgot to mention.
  • A closet. Preferrably in the bed room I'll be living in. I love closets actually, the more the better. If I could have a coat closet and a linen closet in addition to my closet closet, I'd be pretty happy.

  • A living room, part 2. I forgot to mention that I don't want anyone using the living room as her bedroom.

  • On the first four floors, if there is no elevator in the building. (I'll probably be in a walk-up, though I'm looking at some actual houses.)

And that place I went to see? Since I try to keep things PG, I'll paraphrase what I thought of it. Those [jerks] didn't mention in their [useless] ad that the "room" that was available was a glorified crawl space. Or storage area. I am not making this up. The thing was three feet high and big enough for an air bed and maybe a suitcase.

We'll see what tonight's search will bring me. It's the last day of January and I have to be vacated in one short month.

2 comments:

  1. DId you actually mean to say "PC" or were you being clever and I am too obtuse to get it??

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I meant PG as in Parental Guidance is suggested. It's only confusing because I also refer to myself as PG sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete