Friday, May 08, 2009

Successful Shopping

I went grocery shopping on Tuesday and was extremely successful. Everything I bought that was not produce or milk was on sale. I spent about $69, but I got at least $90 worth of groceries. There are actually certain things that I only buy when they are on sale. Frozen meals. Granola bars. Entennman's. Non-natural cereals. (It used to be all cereals, but some of them are pretty good for you and I don't mind paying money for things that are good for me.) As it happened, all of those things were on sale. In fact, although I haven't had Apple Jacks in about four years, I had a $1.00 off coupon for it. In addition, I found a 12 oz box for $3.99. Not so great. However, I also found a 21 oz box for the same price. Excellent deal. Anyway, I tried a new "granola" bar. It's not really granola, but I lump them all in together.




It was fantastic. It tasted so good. They were spiced just right. I recommend.

5 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, when was the last time you had a boyfriend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Anonymous, I'm going to need a quid pro quo before I answer that one. When was the last time you had a girlfriend?

    By the way, I love your poetry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're funny! I'm dating someone right now but reading your blog I just wondered if you've found someone special?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you tried JDate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. To answer your question, I have not found someone special. (Well, that sounds bad, doesn't it? Many people are special.) Anyway, I am sure that I would note it on my blog, although I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up.

    I haven't been on JDate in awhile. I will probably give it another go.

    ReplyDelete