Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For the record, I don't like to ski or snowmobile. Which I don't think is a verb.

Below is a recent profile that I was "matched" with on one of the dating sites to which I belong. It has not been edited.

I WORK HARD, LIKE TO PARTY A LITTLE, LIKE TO WATCH MOVIES. i SKI, SNOWMOBILE, FISH, TRAVEL ON VACATION, DO REAL ESTATE FOR ALIVING AMONG OTHER THINGS. I HAVE ONE SEXUAL FETISH. I LIKE DRIVING N MY SUV AND LISTENING TO MUSIC LOUD WITH THE WINDOWS DOWN ON A NICE DAY. I'M 34. Looking to play :-) and have fun.

Here is my question. Is his fetish that he liked driving in his SUV and listening to music really loud with the windows down on a nice day or are those two separate things?

Also, how is it possible that a 34 year old doesn't know that you aren't supposed to use all caps UNLESS YOU ARE YELLING AT SOMEONE?

1 comment:

  1. That is one of hell of a festish. Driving with the windows rolled down listening to loud music- he should be rolling down Melrose.

    ReplyDelete