Friday, August 14, 2009

How adorable!




I found this on http://daddytypes.com/ and thought it was just adorable. This kid just looks so happy. I HAVE been writing personal posts, but they are taking so long, that I never finish them.


I am going to start a delayed little section about our office assistant. She is currently working on putting together a list of the software on everyone's computer.

"I'm almost done," she said yesterday afternoon, showing me the latest print out, "I just have to get information from Lisa, Jack, Ann, Moe, Tanya and Rhett." Now, understand that this is six out of 15 people. How does that qualify as "almost done"? I looked over the sheet.

"I don't see any information about Quark or FileMaker Pro."

"Oh, I haven't gotten to that part yet."

And I wanted to say, "Then how are you almost done?" but I didn't because how would that have helped?

2 comments:

  1. What a clever idea!

    I am such a crappy mom. I never do all those cool things. One MORE thing with which the kids will deal in therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did Fridays with Peach for a long while, remember. 'sides, I think this falls squarely into the category of extra credit parenting.

    ReplyDelete