Wednesday, September 02, 2009

OKCupid OK

I mentioned that I have been giving dating sites another go. I am not sure how to measure success, but I think it is pretty good.

I halted my subscription to jretromatch.com because they have not matched me with one person who is moderately attractive. I feel a little bit bad about it, but I'm not talking about almost-Adonis-like guys. I'm talking about I open up a profile and feel a little aghast. If I were very ugly, I would limit myself, but I'm not. I know that Shrek gets Fiona in the end, but those are special circumstances. She didn't go out looking for Shrek.

I haven't been all that impressed with Yahoo! Personals, but when I tried to quit, they offered me a discount, so I will pop in on them every once in awhile.

Right now, I am having the most success with OKCupid. Yesterday, someone emailed me with the subject of: Kirk or Picard and the note said, "Your answer could determine the course of our friendship." My first reaction? JACKPOT! I'll let you know if it goes anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment