Monday, December 07, 2009

My Wish List, 2009

Traditionally, I can never remember what I want when people ask me what I want. I've also found that when I ask people what they want, they often can't think of anything. The solution: whenever I think of something I want, I write it down in a little notebook I keep in my purse, on a page marked "Things I Want." (It's page 53.) Also, if I think of something that might be good for someone else, I write that down in the notebook on the "Gift Page." (Page 32.)

List in progress, in no particular order:
  • teak bath mat
  • umbrella
  • umbrella stand
  • watch
  • wallet
  • B&N Nook (like a Kindle, only from Barnes and Noble)
  • Starbucks gift card
  • jounal

3 comments:

  1. Lined or unlined? The journal, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question! I prefer unlined, although I usually use lined, because it is hard to find unlined. I'd rather have a nice/cool outside with a lined inside than a lame outside with no lines.

    The reason for that is that I like all my journals to look different so that when I go to them to look something up, I don't have to actually go into them to figure out what year they are from. (Red with pink flowers is high school, da vinci map is Israel in college, etc.).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way. Except that I would go with boring rather than sacrifice a blank page.

    ReplyDelete