Friday, February 05, 2010

Good News

Good news. Today, on my way to work, I tripped and fell really hard and my jeans did not rip. It was fantastic. I mean, it hurt, but it took me forever to find these jeans.  And I have had a bad few months.

12/20/09  My uncle fell and broke his hip.
12/29/09  My back decided to hate me and I am down for the count for 2.5 weeks.
12/31/09  My uncle has a heart attack.  Over the next several weeks, he has procedures.
01/04/10  My grandma goes into the hospital due to various problems.
01/07/10  I am diagnosed with sciatica, my gma is diagnosed with a brain tumor, everyone forgets Rivster & Bill's anniversary (understandably).
01/14/10  Gma diagnosed with bronchitis. Surgery to remove tumor postponed.
01/21/10  Gma's surgery went well.
02/02/10  "Lost" premieres. I eat an onion ring in celebration. I am sick in bed for the next two days with stomach pain. All the lying down exacerbates the back pain.
02/03/10  My great aunt falls and breaks her hip. Gma still in the hospital. (And it's Rivster's birthday.)
02/05/10  I fall on my way to work, but my jeans don't rip.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That is a lot to handle in just two months. But glad to hear that the jeans survived unscathed. I hope everyone is recovering, and that the surviving jeans are a sign that your luck is turning around.

    ReplyDelete