Sunday, May 02, 2010

Cholesterol Down, Astigmatism Gone

Did you know that it is possible for astigmatism to go away? Correct itself? That seems to have happened in my right eye. New glasses for me!

Actually, I was going to get new glasses anyway because I do not like the back up glasses I have been wearing ever since someone stepped on my red glasses.  So more to the point: New lenses for me!

In other news, my cholesterol is down to the normal range. It hasn't been in the yikes! range since 2006, but it was borderline for awhile. Now I'm in the zone. Total cholesterol is in the good zone, too.  My good cholesterol is actually a little on the low side, but it's not enough to worry about.

Also, I lost a pound!  At this rate, I will reach my goal on January 11, 2012. (But, of course, real time rates are constantly variable.)

No comments:

Post a Comment