Saturday, May 15, 2010

Just a Bunch of Little Things

Excited to see my Grandpa, who is making the rounds of the out of state grandkids. He's in TX now, and NY tomorrow. Then PA, MA and VT.

Today I have my first acupuncture appointment. My back isn't pain free, and I've heard that this could help. I've done it before, so I'm not nervous.

Last Wednesday I went to our annual congregational meeting slash volunteer appreciation night. I reconnected with my friend Jessica who I haven't seen in such a long time that she has a new job and is single again. I also made out a check for the blintz dinner after services on Shavuot, saving myself stamp money and stamp aggravation (read: finding my stamps). Most importantly, I actually remembered to bring a stack of clean nice clothing that I have been meaning to get rid of for my synagogue's Partnership with the Homeless clothing drive AND some food for the Yorkville Common Pantry (we're a founding sponsor).

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had fun with Grandpa. He seems to be doing well.

    ReplyDelete