Thursday, June 17, 2010

Went to a Book Signing Tuesday for Rules for My Unborn Son

I met the author, Walker Lamond. He was so charming that I thought he was from the South, though he said no. I found out about the signing through FreeNYC.net, which sends me email every day about free or cheap things to do in the city. I usually don't even read it until it's too late, but I happened to see this one in time.

The book (and his site) are really fun to flip through and I think have a lot of wisdom. It's not so much the common sense is not so common type of wisdom so much as having a bunch of common sense, succinctly put, in one place.

Also, I had a lot of fun having Walker sign the book for someone else's unborn son. (Don't worry, the family isn't Jewish. And I'm not giving the book until after the baby is born.)

No comments:

Post a Comment