Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Glee Finale, Finally

The Astoria Glee club met for the last time this season last night. As usual, we were at Scooter's place (because it is the coolest and because he offers).

Scooter and Tye got Chinese food, but I opted for something a bit healthier, stopping off at Juice for Life for a fruit and soymilk smoothie to go with a protein wrap. Good eatin'.

Kacey wasn't scheduled to come because she was meeting with her writing group, but she made a happy-making surprise appearance for the last ten minutes (plus schmooze time afterwards).

The finale itself was fine, but I have to admit that I am getting tired of the show and if it weren't for my friends, I don't think I would even DVR it. If I were to recommend anything, though, it would be to watch last week's episode, which was surprisingly sweet and also showcased talent in a completely believable way.

2 comments:

  1. We missed it because of the treacherous weather in our area, causing non-stop local news coverage to pre-empt the show. I have never LOVED Glee. I watch purely for the musical numbers because the storylines are idiotic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ironic since when I am watching by myself, I sometimes skip the musical numbers.

    ReplyDelete