Monday, June 06, 2011

8:57 a.m.

My new commute is three minutes shorter than my old commute (approximately), but I've been getting here way earlier because my life is now so new and exciting.

Went to the Queens Center Mall yesterday to return my cable box and modem to Time Warner Cable. Now that I live on the R line instead of the N line, the rest of Queens is more accessible and I feel more Queensian. The TWC man was delightful to deal with and the whole process, from getting into the store to leaving it couldn't have been longer than then ten minutes. Then I went to have Sprint check my phone because I can't get video on it.

Four hours later, I went home, exhausted, my plans to go into Brooklyn shot. Maybe next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So glad that you're happy with the new abode!

    ReplyDelete