Thursday, June 02, 2011

PepGiraffe Has Left the Building

My move is complete!!  After a terrible weekend that included a lot of packing and finding out that I didn't have a mover twelve hours before I thought I was going to be moved, I am finally in my new place, about three miles away. It is slightly smaller and about ten times better.

Special thanks to my brother-in-law Bill and Astorian friend Kacey for both taking a day out of their weekend to help me with the packing. Thanks to Payless Shoesource and Jolson's Liquors for the free boxes. Thank you to Visa Signature Concierge Service to finding me a last minute mover. Thank you Jay, the new resident of The Bat Cave (my former residence) for being cool with letting me stay an extra half day and moving in a day later than he had planned on it.

1 comment:

  1. Mazal tov on the new digs. Looking forward to visiting ;)

    ReplyDelete