Tuesday, June 28, 2011

That's Why I Contacted You In APRIL!!!

So aggravating. The fiscal end of our year is June 30th. I ordered new ACs for our conference room and a couple of people in April because I knew we had extra money in the budget. So I emailed HVAC. Then I called two weeks later. Then I emailed again. They were ordered by the end of April.

I noticed that they didn't weren't charged to the May statement (and they obviously weren't on the April statement).


On 6/6/2011 2:43 PM


Hi [Person in Charge of Billing for HVAC].  I noticed that we have not yet been charged for the 3 AC units that were installed last month. Will those charges hit in this fiscal year?


Sincerely,


PepGiraffe



On Jun 6, 2011, at 2:52 PM


You should see these charges on June statement.


Bests,


PicBill


But I have worked with these people before, so on a hunch, I checked the system.

On Jun 28, 2011, at 4:04 PM


Hi PicBill,


I looked in the system yesterday and didn't see the air conditioning charges. I wanted to make sure we didn't slip through the cracks!


PepGiraffe


Because really, what is the polite way of asking of someone has done his job or not?

On Jun 28, 2011, at 4:29 PM


I send it up Monday morning.


PicBill


Well no, PicBill, Monday is July. Monday is too late. If I wanted this done for FY12, I wouldn't have contacted your department three months ago. Son of a bitch.

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH....SOOO frustrating. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete