Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Together Again

After a long while, Kacey, Tye, Scooter and I got together for dinner last night in Astoria. We generally meet at Scooter's and, now that Glee is in hiatus, shoot the breeze. Last night was no exception and we started to do some serious planning for the trip we are taking in September to Universal Studios. We already have tickets and hotel, etc., so it's the details we are hammering out now.

In other news, work has been draining. For weeks I've been working on the annual metrics report. I actually came in over the weekend and worked on it for almost ten hours. The part that takes so long is running the actual metrics because we use a program that as far as I can tell just isn't set up for an organization this size. Every time I think it is done, it turns out I'm wrong. Last draft in turned in last night at five. Hope it's the final one.

2 comments:

  1. When was the last time you took a vacation? I mean a real vacation, not taking vacation days from work to go home. Was it that trip to New Orleans? God, how long ago was that? I'm really happy for you. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bingo. New Orleans. February, 1997 I think. Unless you count weddings.

    I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete