Tuesday, August 09, 2011

I Did Not Make This Castle Cake...

...but I certainly ate it. (Not all of it.)

It was Kacey's birthday last week and she threw a BBQ at The Hobbit Hole*. The whole Astoria Gang was there, and more. I knew almost everyone so it was especially awesome. Kacey's twin sister Tracey was there, so it was a double celebration. Hot dogs were roasted, marshmallows were wet on fire, Scene It was played (after it started raining, we went inside).

As a gift, Scooter got her the following cake:





Note the dragon on top and the drawbridge that is made of chocolate.




*The Hobbit Hole is her apartment. Much like mine was The Bat Cave.

2 comments:

  1. Did it taste as good as it looks? Because I'm ready to eat the monitor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone else said yes, but I didn't think so. I did love the turret tops, which were ice cream cones over ho-hos. But that is cause I really like ice cream cones.

    ReplyDelete