Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Love Allie Brosh

Over the summer, I rediscovered "Hyperbole and a Half," a fantastic blog showing off the artistic stylings of Allie Brosh.  I had just had a conversation with a male member of our species who refused to use loofahs because they were unmanly when I somehow stumbled onto this:

found here

It was part of a long laugh-out-loud blog entry of graphic panels about men and shower products.

Since then, and because I loved a lot of the other entries I saw on her site, I have been a fan. Her latest entry, though, takes the cake. It is the heart-breaking, funny truth about why she has not posted for several months and it deserves some type of reward:   Adventures in Depression

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for introducing HAAH to me (and your other readers. She's intense...but in a good way.

    ReplyDelete