Friday, January 06, 2012

And It's 2012

It's the start of another year. I didn't make any reservations*, mostly because I didn't get around to it, not because I don't think that there is anything I need to change.

Ten things that happened in 2011
  • I got my own office at work (I should complete the move in process next week)
  • I moved from my basement apartment to a great studio on the other side of Astoria
  • I amped up my exercising and got plantar fasciitis
  • I got a boyfriend (yeah, that's right!)
  • I blogged so infrequently that my average daily number of visitors reached 0
  • Rivster, Bill, Beernut, Poppyseed, and Peach moved to within bus distance of me
  • We got an intern at work who is fantastic (never thought I'd say that, did you?)
  • I got a couch. And an air conditioner. (!!!!!)
  • Went to Radio City Music Hall for the first (and second! time)
  • I got a super short hair cut






Just to clarify, I made neither reservations nor resolutions. Thanks to MF and SE for pointing out my horrible, horrible mistake.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad 2011 went so well for you, and I wish you all the best in 2012. And I love that you didn't make reservations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you meet your boyfriend? JDate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Anon, no. We met at college and reconnected. I read a statistic once that said a huge number of married couples met their spouse their first week in college. As it happens, Rick and I didn't meet until our Sophomore year.

    ReplyDelete