Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Avery Dennison Has ALWAYS Had it Going On

It looks like I am not the only one who saves things for when one might need them ... no matter how far into the future that when might be.

Earlier today (at work), I was trying to find some correctly sized labels when I came across a box in the back of the closet. This was an Avery labels box with a surprise inside. It included a helpful instruction sheet that shows you how to make a Master Sheet for information you will need again and again. Using a typewriter.

I've added highlighting and an arrow to point out the best parts of this instruction sheet*.

Impressively, the customer service telephone number remains the same.






*Using Jing.com, a free program that I highly recommend. It lets you mark up PDFs, Screenshots, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment