Thursday, March 21, 2013

On the Road

Okay, not on the road, per se, but I am on the way to California for Passover.

I usually run late. It runs in some people in my family (you know who you are). I'm not proud of the fact and I try to compensate by building time into my schedule for being late. usually, the consequences are not dire, but when you are trying to make a plane, they can be, so I am usually careful not to be late when traveling.

Today, I overcompensated and actually got to the airport more than two hours early. What to do?

I could have stayed at the gate for the extra hour and a half, but instead, I gave myself an early birthday gift: a one day pass to the Admiral's Club. There are snacks, comfy chairs, and a little table. It gave me the chance to catch up on my correspondence.

No comments:

Post a Comment